|Voltage:||380V/50Hz Or Customization||Automatic Grade:||Semi-Automatic|
|Condition:||New||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
plastic waste recycling plant,
plastic granules manufacturing machine
HPD-SJP-150-140 Plastic Granule Making Machine With Screw Feeding
1. its optimized during material melting process. thus get more extrusion throughput.
2. it is realized extruding melt material in low temperature.
3. cutting function is caused through separate shaker and it makes material equal well.
4. its controlled during melt plasticization process. therefore only granule smaller clearance can enter melt channel.
5. wide manufacture range for different material. its suitable for all kind of polyolefin material and specially for material for PE/PP/ABS.
6. Coordinated with the appropriate auxiliary machine,(including the head of former), it can produce many kinds of plastic products such as film ,p ipe, board, profile, belt as well as granule.
1. Strand Pelletizing
2. Water-ring Die-face Pelletizing
3. Air-cooling Die-face Pelletizing
4. Under-water Pelletizing
Technical details of plastic granule making machine
For choosing proper machine and saving your time, please read below questions carefully and send your inquiry soon , thanks .
1. what material you will process(PP PE film , or PET bottle , or other material)
2 . what output per hour(kg/hour) do you need ?
3. Other requirements about the machine you want.
All symbols on the equipment will be in English. ACTIVE is responsible for providing the Buyer with a general layout plan, electrical plan, installation orientation and manuals, in English.
Arrangements for inspection, installation and testing of the equipment
a. After all of the equipment is delivered to the customer's factory, the Buyer shall be responsible for all preparation work, e.g. electricity supply, water supply, cranes and labor, etc.
b. ACTIVE will prepare visa applications for their engineers, who will assist in the equipment installation and testing at the Buyer's factory.
c. The Buyer will buy a round-trip air ticket for the engineer(s) after the visa application is approved. The Buyer is responsible for all expenses generated, e.g. visa application fees,meals, accommodation and an allowance of $50.00 per day for each engineer.
d. The engineer(s) will provide free training for the operators and maintenance people, in Buyer's factory.
e. If the Buyer does not request commissioning by HOPESUN's engineer(s) within four months from the date of the bill of lading, it will be accepted that all the equipment has been successfully tested and approved by the Buyer.
Quantity and quality guarantee
a. In cases of quantity discrepancies or equipment damage, at the destination, the Buyer will file a claim within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at its destination. The insurance company and the shipping company will be responsible for all discrepancies and damage caused by the shipping company or other transportation companies.
b. Guarantee period and after-sales services: 13 months from the date of the bill of lading. During this guarantee period, if there is a quality issue, HOPESUN will provide spare parts without charge. If malfunctions are caused by the Buyer's improper operation of equipment, HOPESUN will provide the Buyer with spare parts at cost prices.
c. Long-term service:
Beyond one year, HOPESUN will provide the Buyer with spare parts at reasonable prices and provide long-term technical guidance.
Three months from the quotation date.
Contact Person: Mr. Bryan